Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I'm still waitin around for my head/IM to get back from the shop. Its supposed to be done next friday (Nov 10, 2006). Anyways, I've been scouring eBay, Google, and this site for a 2.0" intercooler adapter flange - so i dont have to weld - The way the Alpine piping went into my car I ended up with about 8 inches... give or take... of rubber piping close to the TB elbow. This is perfect for one of these adapters. I know that everyone gets a little mad at guys that ask questions like this, but I'm kinda sick of sifting thru so much garbage.

So, if anyone has a site that sells these things that would be great. I have found ones on eBay that are 2.25" - will this fit into my 2.0" rubber tubing?

thanx again - you guys are the best.

tim

·
Registered
418 Posts
So you are basically just needing a 2.0" tube with a BOV flange welded on to it, so you can put that in place of your rubber hose and use 2x silicone couplers to hold it in place? What kind of BOV flange? I could probably just make you one... or you could ship me your tube and I could just weld one to it lol...

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mahonroy said:
So you are basically just needing a 2.0" tube with a BOV flange welded on to it, so you can put that in place of your rubber hose and use 2x silicone couplers to hold it in place? What kind of BOV flange? I could probably just make you one... or you could ship me your tube and I could just weld one to it lol...
Im gonna cut my rubber hose in half and put the tube inbetween the two halves. I already ordered a greddy bov (greddy knock-off) It might come with the flange for welding...

It would just be more convinient to get one of those adapters. They are all over eBay in
2.25"-3.0" , just not the 2.0" I need to match up to my 2.0" Alpine intercooler piping.

they are like $15.00 US. I'd rather just buy one from a retailer cause that person to person stuff can become kinda messy and complicated. thanx tho.

but if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it

tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts