Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am out here putting the 2.0l and 5 speed trans from my tiburon in my brothers veloster. I have the entire harness pulled. I have the engine running, what I am wondering is what can I eliminate from the harness. I don't have access to wiring diagram so any info would be awesome. Thank you all. I can take more detailed pics of the harness if it helps.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Purple Automotive design Rim
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id like to stay oem for now. I have an safc2 on the oem ecu for when I had the blower and then turbo which wasn't ideal for the turbo. But to get going I am throwing the engine in stock to begin. I feel dumb but idk how to say it. I want to remove the extra body stuff without affecting the engine section of the harness. Guessing I am overthinking it. I just get nervous hacking stuff up without any wiring diagrams to correct myself if and when it goes south. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool 😎!! Thanks man! I got fused power and a ground run to the ecu I had those labeled from the safc2. Completely unhooked bcm. Jumped the starter and got it running. Shop manual has wiring diagrams and pinouts? I am just tracing wires at this point. Been just running from fuse box cutting out the stuff I know isn't needed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shes seen a couple setups... Super charger then turbo a few years later once the intake manifold on the supercharger started developing cracks. Engine management definitely held me back with the turbo. Absolutely going stand alone once this is all sorted. Any standalone recommendations. And once again thank you all for the help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts