Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
looks like someone took a old pepsi can, spray painted it silver, and cut some grooves into, then placed a bent peice of metal(the thing that looks like a spring) and put it all together, called it a drift setup, and is makeing a ton off of morons that are falling for it........yeah, go for it buddy, let us know when your "spring" falls a part while you are at highway speeds......suspention/wheels/tires/brakes are not something to cheap out on !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
get'em and post a copy of the newspaper article after your struts blow out and you roll the car over.

no but seriously lol, how can you even remotely believe that those things have any kind of quality in them for $20?

I wonder what type of cheapass materials they used to even make them so cheap

·
Registered
558 Posts
how many times have people asked about these? sheesh! garbage

i heard someone on the forums put these on and was going to post a review... i don't think we ever got that review.. i wonder why hahaha

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, I was never planning on getting them. I'm just curious as to what they're made of, and if anybody had ever bought them. They would probably fool more people if they charged more.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Drifting in a FWD car - now THAT's doin some fancy drivin'... :3_nooo:

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
byron said:
how many times have people asked about these? sheesh! garbage

i heard someone on the forums put these on and was going to post a review... i don't think we ever got that review.. i wonder why hahaha
yeah i hear ya.. i dealt with this question over on EXD.com when I had my elantra for 3 years.

SOMEONE JUST GET THEM AND TELL US HOW IT WORKS OUT.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Not so true, there is one NT member here in GA, who has them, and says theyre awesome. Ask him yourself. His SN name is Built2Fast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts