Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friend and I bought a little deep-purple (I.E., non-girly) 2000 Dodge Neon that was in need of some TLC. After replacing the brake pads, cleaning the interior, tuning-up the engine, and polishing/buffing the headlights, this has turned out to be one nice little car. The problem is, we are taking a trip cross-country in September and we need money. Also, the Neon is too small for a two week trip across America. So, unfortunately, we have to sell it.

This car has the potential of being a cheap, and fun, project car (it already handles fairly well even with the stock suspension and highway tires).

Oh... and it also sounds like a rally car thanks to the fact that we put a cone filter in (the car basically comes stock with a SRI) and replaced the muffler with a resonated tip.

The car has 197,000 miles, is in great shape sans for some bumps and bangs on the body work (and a couple of paint scuffs), drives like brand new (we have cleaned the engine inside and out), gets 40 mpg, and needs a good home. We just can't afford to fix it up into a race car like we wanted and make this trip. That's minimum-wage for ya'!

Asking price is $1100 OBO.

Yeah, I know, one pic is sideways. Too lazy to fix it today.

- Tum

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Oh i thought it was just for sh!tty cars (no offense). Thanks for clearing that up. ha looks like my tib would qualify but i would never let them get their grubby little hands on her!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts