Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to the site and recently bought my 2001 tiburon. I'm wanting to learn more about car mods available for my car. Any info is welcome, and no not a ricer just wanting to learn and maybe use.(both aesthetics and performance for preferably a daily driver or racing)
2001 tiburon:
no pre-existing mods
v6
automatic

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey, I'm new to the site and recently bought my 2001 tiburon. I'm wanting to learn more about car mods available for my car. Any info is welcome, and no not a ricer just wanting to learn and maybe use.(both aesthetics and performance for preferably a daily driver or racing)
2001 tiburon:
no pre-existing mods
v6
automatic
Intake and exhaust are about the only good upgrades besides a tune that you might want for a very solid daily driver, lots of low end power in a light car. If you wanna go real fast in a daily driver, just put a 100 shot of nitrous in it after those upgrades and pull mustangs in Mexico

·
Administrator
8,782 Posts
2001 tiburon:
no pre-existing mods
v6
automatic
Is it an an RD or GK?.
Where are you?

On the main forum page, there are sections for each body and stickies for various mods. You can read in those, then ask questions.
When these were new, not a lot of mods, now (years later), not as many new although used pop up now and then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts