Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

Just ordered this new bumper cover, one of the cheaper ones that I could find. Anyone have one on theirs? Was wondering what it may need for proper fitment. Was looking into doing the 05-06 conversion but between needing the fender liners and fog lights this seemed like the better option. Didn’t know if I may need different fog lights or anything for this bumper.

·
Registered
18 Posts
duraflex is garbage, they have a terrible reputation of making awful car parts.

fitment issues, poor quality, etc
the only bumper made with quality for the hyundai tiburon was the hana brand, and they're extinct

·
Registered
2 Posts
duraflex is garbage, they have a terrible reputation of making awful car parts.

fitment issues, poor quality, etc
the only bumper made with quality for the hyundai tiburon was the hana brand, and they're extinct
I wouldn’t say the Hana bumpers are “quality”… keep in mind these are fiberglass replicas that have no pre-drilled holes and terrible fitment from the start. Anybody who does a little bit of research knows that the Hana’s are not perfect by any means. Ask me how I know…

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wouldn’t say the Hana bumpers are “quality”… keep in mind these are fiberglass replicas that have no pre-drilled holes and terrible fitment from the start. Anybody who does a little bit of research knows that the Hana’s are not perfect by any means. Ask me how I know…
yeah, matter of opinion I guess. but from what I've seen/heard I'm probably not going to go with duraflex as my first option. maybe later on I'll see for myself on my own tiburon but for now I'm not going to risk it.

although, prove me wrong. I might be way off here, cause like I said I've never owned any duraflex parts. I've only heard horror stories about them. whenever it arrives be sure to post it here

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah, matter of opinion I guess. but from what I've seen/heard I'm probably not going to go with duraflex as my first option. maybe later on I'll see for myself on my own tiburon but for now I'm not going to risk it.

although, prove me wrong. I might be way off here, cause like I said I've never owned any duraflex parts. I've only heard horror stories about them. whenever it arrives be sure to post it here
Yeah, I’m not supporting duraflex either. But fiberglass is a whole different animal. Here is a pic of when I first installed my Hana. Major flaring on the sides, gaps everywhere under the headlights and between the hood/bumper. To this day, it still sags. Just another thing to add to the to-do list.
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Grille

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, I’m not supporting duraflex either. But fiberglass is a whole different animal. Here is a pic of when I first installed my Hana. Major flaring on the sides, gaps everywhere under the headlights and between the hood/bumper. To this day, it still sags. Just another thing to add to the to-do list.
Yeah I see what you mean now, but I think it's virtually impossible to get aftermarket parts that have no defects. Idk it's a tricky process and I wish you luck

since there are so few option in terms of aftermarket parts, I'm considering duraflex too
this one to be exact
and it's particularly tough cause I own the less common narrow eyed model, and in a world of no aftermarket support, these have even less from what I've gathered

1 - 6 of 6 Posts