Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have my 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege (Production#1982) up for sale. It has an upgraded front mount intercooler with HKS SSQV BOV, 3'' Vibrant tubro back exhaust, and manual boost controller, set at 10psi. I have the title in hand and am asking $12k obo. The car currently has 32xxx miles. It has a VIS carbon fiber hood, eibach sportline lowering springs, fairly new bfgoodrich gforce tires, mounted to the stock racing heart 17'' rims, which have no curb rash at all! All Kenwood audio components, 5% tint, the a/c blows cold, and heat hot. I have also added a power moonroof, that has about 1year of warranty left, never any problems with leaks or anything. There are only a few minor scratches on the front bumper that are very noticable. I've ran Moble 1 Synthetic since first oil change, changed every 3k miles. I am selling the car to buy a new vehicle to start a new project on. Please contact me at [email protected] or pm me if interested. Thanks, James

· Registered
227 Posts
This is off topic but will those rims fit on the tiburon???

Also, BUMP for an awesome car. my friend used to have one, i loved driving that thing. Handles great. And this is a good deal with all the extras.

· Registered
556 Posts
The only thing I would change is get it in that nice orange color that they offered - I nearly bought one of these when they were released - real nice ride ...

1 bump for you ...

· Registered
7,142 Posts
Ive always like these little cars. Considered buying one but decided on tib. They're kinda rare and a good little performance package for the price. Good luck bud!!:3_winkthu

· Registered
349 Posts
Car's nice... good luck on the sale.

and a bump for you.. Lets keep this up so he can sell it!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.