Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found another car I want and must put my tiburon up for sale. I have taken good care of it and gotten it lookin pretty good I would say. It is stock for the most part. Mods done are mild .
They are:

Spec Clutch
Fidanza 9lb flywheel
Subwoofer mod (makes it thump better)
Generic Intake
Tuscani badges
Tail light redouts
Fog Light chrome rings
Silver interior AC vent rings and center console
Black Headlight Conversion
35% tint on the sides /15% tint on the hatch
Xenon Bulbs
S2000 Antenna

It is currently having a slight grind going into 1st gear which the dealer assures me is it needing a clutch. I will be replacing the clutch prior to the sale so the car will have no other issues. I am open to all offers. I am losing money on this but I realize that I want something else now. Prob a TC or another civic Si . I am asking $13000 OR BEST OFFER. I owe $13,800 so im already shooting myself in the foot but i gots to do it :/

·
Registered
490 Posts
whatever you do dont get the tc lol get the SI

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tiburon628 said:
why?!?!?!?!?!? ew.. but if its what you want then go for it man.

by the way, your tiburon looks great without the spoiler.. did you fill the holes in and how hard was it to take the spoiler off?
Because in 4 years the tiburon will prob be worth like $5k and the paint will prob be completely bare. The transmission will prob be shot and it will prob be on its 5th clutch :) I will buy a tib later on in about 2 years when I find em for about $5k. Ill try to get a 4cyl at that point and boost it :p

I plugged the holes on it. wingless IS nice:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.