Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Gtv6 - price lowered!

Hey guys,

Anyone interested in buying my car? 2003 Tiburon GTV6, 2.7 liter v6 6 speed manual with about 45500 miles, borla catback, injen sri, black leather interior, sunroof, sound silencer throughout the interior, Infinity sound system with maybe my alpine radio and Kicker l7 sub and amp. Depends on who wants it, either way the 0 gauge wire can stay. It also has a Razzi body kit on it. You also get any factory parts (exhaust, intake, battery, etc) as well as 6 new bosch platinum plugs I haven't put in yet.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I take care of my vehicles. I have the maintenence log of oil changes and the tires get balanced and rotated regularly. It has been dyno'd twice (165hp/160ish tq) and taken to Centerville twice, other than that it's been driven like a daily driver and not raced or rode hard.

Asking about $10,000 with everything.

I'm looking to get a new car sometime soon. I just have to work out a deal with Toyota. If I can get someone to buy my car I won't have to strip it and trade it in. Save me some hassle of trying to sell parts online.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
i think you'll have to lower your price a bit, i just sold a similar car for 11k

·
Registered
360 Posts
any chance of taking off the body kit and the aftermarket audio. I have my own goodies sittin around the house from my last car that I pulled out while it was in the junk yard. Looking for a 2003 V6, but want to spend about $12K

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I can take out all audio, wiring, and battery, but the kit's gotta stay on. I don't have stock bumpers to put on it. I can take that stuff out and go to about $13,500. Whataya think?

I started talking to a couple dealerships today so I'm gonna see about trading it in too.

·
Non-emo
3,353 Posts
Good luck, man. You might be better off trading it in and seeing what the dealership will give you off of the Toyota. Especially this time of year the prices drop to between $10k & $12.5k for private party on a Tib. But if you can get more, more power to ya.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah that's what I'm considering, but if I can sell it without taking all the crap off then I will. I just know the dealership won't give me squat for the intake, exhaust, and stuff.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
c'mon guys.... $12,500 for a car you won't have to put any work into. It has a good loud stereo, intake and exhaust, 2-way alarm, and a v-6. I need this thing gone to get my new car! lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
Have you tired putting it in the papers, most of the ppl on this site already own a Tib.
It sucks that you ar'nt able to take the razzi kits off, I don't like how it requires you to destroy your front bumper.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
292 Posts
SShhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Take a brake and go for a :m_beer:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts