Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my tiburon since I got a 350z. I hate to get rid of it but I have to. This car has been extremely well cared for and garaged except for the last month or so, because I have had it on the street with a for sale sign. Last I heard there were only 2 of these body kits in the states. I am asking $15,500 but please make an offer. I would like to have the car sold by the end of the month. If you would like to test drive it or see it in person PM me. I live less than 5 minutes away from downtown Cincinnati. I would be willing to deliver the car around 150 miles. For all the specs and pics please visit www.cardomain.com/id/dero2 Please PM me or leave a post with any questions you might have.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Judging on the lack of replies, either I am asking too much or nobody likes the car. What do you think a fair price would be for this car? I have a list of Modifications on the third page of my cardomain site.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Good luck with the sale man, it's a nice looking car. You'd probably make more money parting it out though.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry everyone. The headlights will be sold with the car. The headlights are all yours if you buy the car too. :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Look at how many cars are in the For Sale section...If you part it out...you will make alot more (and then should be able to sell the car locally to someone who doesnt want a modded car). IMO

·
Registered
519 Posts
if I could sell my car, and u would be willing to drive down to Fl then I could try to take it of your hands. I cant offer that much for it though. I will prolly only be able to get 11,000 for mine. I am sure thats too low, but u said offer.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if I could sell my car, and u would be willing to drive down to Fl then I could try to take it of your hands. I cant offer that much for it though. I will prolly only be able to get 11,000 for mine. I am sure thats too low, but u said offer.
Yeah sorry, thats a little too low. Someone offered me $13,500 for it. They said they would have the money at the end of the month. I told them if I didn't get a better offer within a month or two I would sell it to them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look at how many cars are in the For Sale section...If you part it out...you will make alot more (and then should be able to sell the car locally to someone who doesnt want a modded car). IMO
I would part it out, but I don't have that many things that would be worth parting out. I could sell the rims separately, but the stereo is all customized in my trunk and would be a major hassle to remove.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Your CarDomain site does not show or say anything about the engine or the mileage. Not to offend but I was thinking closer to $9500. I know that you may feel that is low balling, but I am not trying to offend. Show me the engine and list the mods and then lets talk.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your CarDomain site does not show or say anything about the engine or the mileage. Not to offend but I was thinking closer to $9500. I know that you may feel that is low balling, but I am not trying to offend. Show me the engine and list the mods and then lets talk.
Well I don't have much done to the engine, just a CAI and I have a catback exhaust. But then again some people don't like many engine mods, because a modified engine usually doesn't have the reliability as a close to stock engine. I was just thinking this car would be a great start for someone interested in a show car. Do a few engine mods, and you are ready to go. I used the car as a daily driver and it never let me down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts