Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not your average Tiburon.

This car has undergone extensive performance upgrades totaling close to $14,000 since I've purchased it new from Cambridge Hyundai in 2004 (fall of 2003).

Some upgrades include:

Jattus Stage 3 Turbo Kit (GD 20 Turbo)
(Includes water to air intercooler, dual stage injectors totaling 630 cc, external blow-off valve, 1.8L piston and rod set to lower compression, piggyback fuel management system) Was running roughly 18 PSI.

CentreForce Performance Clutch

ARK Racing suspension - adjustable ride height, stiffening, etc

ARK 2.5 inch dual cat-back exhaust (burnt tip look)

ARK rear sway bar

Carbon fiber vented hood

Oversized Mishimoto Rad

Solid billet front and rear motor mounts for greater power transfer to the wheels

Tri-pillar Glowshift gauges for AFR, Oil Pressure and Boost

Upgraded fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator

Loads of other accessories purchased but never installed, including short-shift kit, front sway bar, front spoiler for greater airflow to the intercooler, etc.

Car also comes with a very sick sound system, Pioneer TypeR including sub woofer, deck and two front 6-inch door speakers. Sound system alone was $2500 new.

This was my first car and was always treated with love. It's been stored in heated space since 2010 and I've simply lost interest in the project and would love to see someone else pickup where I left off. No accidents.

Too many things done to mention so please contact me if you are interested. Price is negotiable but not looking to give it away.

More photo's available to serious buyers only. Please EMAIL ME direct with any questions [email protected]. I will rarely check inbox messages and have recently come back on this site to post this ad.

Also, I am not interested in parting out this car at all. I will be selling it as a package deal - sorry, no exceptions.

Asking $4500.

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump price drop to $4500

1 - 3 of 3 Posts