Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided for the moment to sell my tib with all the modifications with it on. Right now I'm asking 12,500 or obo.
Mods are as follows:

Exterior:
AEM CAI,
BoomBop (SSA) full engine back system with hi-flow catalytic converter,
Weapon R engine damper,
KYB GR-2 Struts w/ AEM lowering springs,
Motegi FF7 18x7.5
6K HID low and fog headlights,
Dual changing color LED turn signals,
Chaos Hood painted to match,
Big 3 upgrade,
Optima Yellowtop Battery
Moog front and rear sway bar endlinks
StopTech Stainless steel brake lines front and back

Interior:
Alpine sound system with Pioneer Z2 GPS system with Sirius Sat radio and Ipod Hookup,
(Apline 6.5" components in front door, 6.5" round speakers in the back)
Infinity Kappa Perfect Sub in custom box,
4 channel and mono Alpine amp mounted behind panels,
Full blue led dash conversion,
Auto Headlight switch installed,
TWM Short shifter,
Viper 7900 remote start/keyless entry/security system, with battery back-up, glass break sensor, and pain generator siren,
one touch window and sunroof automation.
White bottom door lights
Glove box lights on steroids :-D

I also have stock 17 inch wheels with winter tires with good tread life left. I also have the factory exhaust system if needed. You get both if wanted. Original non-smoking owner. Oil always changed with mobile 1 full synthetic every 5,000 miles.

As of right now I'm going to sell it with everything on it. I might end up doing what others do any selling parts and going back to stock. So if interested in any parts keep an eye out :3_winkthu

As far as defects, there are scratches by the front passenger wheel well where someone hit me, seems like a truck tire rubbed against my car, paint chips in various spots in the front, and on the mirrors, the rims have chips and defects but nothing major.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts