Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a dumb question regarding my headlights. Am i correct in thinking that the 03-04 headlights have a small bulb in the brights section of the headlamp. When does this little light come on? Is it when the low beams are on or when you have the driving lights on?

Now, I see a little bulb in my 05 headlights but I have never seen it come on. Can somebody shed some light on this for me.

Muchos Gracias everyone!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah, I thought the same thing when I bought my 05 gt. Take a good look at the "bulb" in your headlamp though. If you look close, you'll see that's it's not actually a bulb. The lamp assemblies were made so that they could have a bulb there, but in 05 they decided not to put one there for US models. It's called a city light. do a search on here for that, I know there's at least a few threads about it.

edit ---- I just saw your location, but I have no idea where "Namek" is. but hopefully I still answered your question.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
satanhanx said:
Yeah, I thought the same thing when I bought my 05 gt. Take a good look at the "bulb" in your headlamp though. If you look close, you'll see that's it's not actually a bulb. The lamp assemblies were made so that they could have a bulb there, but in 05 they decided not to put one there for US models. It's called a city light. do a search on here for that, I know there's at least a few threads about it.

edit ---- I just saw your location, but I have no idea where "Namek" is. but hopefully I still answered your question.

Thanks for the insight on the "bulb". Is there a way to make that sucker work? Without putting in the older headlights that is?

Oh...and Namek is a Dragonball Z thing. Its a planet. Sorry for the confusion. :3_offtopi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts