Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive had a 2003, 2004 tiburon and now buying an 05 specail edition. i noted in one i looked at *not buying* didnt have a subwoofer.. do the special additions not come with subwoofers or wut? i mean it didnt put out alot of sound but with the bass mod it sounded pretty good.. imma be bummed if it doesnt come with a sub just the new kenwood deck.. maybe the deck gives the speakers more power and sound just as good w/ out the woofer?.. you would think all the specail additions would come with a sub.. since the regular gt's do..

Anyone help me out here? lol

thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
i have 2005 SE and no it does not come with subs, yeh it sucks, i wanted it too. but stock system is 200 watts so its better than most of other cars stock. you also get MP3 player which i was happy about.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Nope. I think the '04 SE ("special edition") may have come with a sub. But for sure the '05 and '06 SEs don't.

Like he said ^^^ 200 watt Kenwood capable of playing MP3 cds. Unless you need your hatch and doors to rattle and everyone's car alarm to go off, 200 watts is plenty.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yeah I have the 05 SE too.. Was at first bummer, but then discovered the sub is unneccessary

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
it still is better to have that sub , i had an 03 with the infinity system and it sounded better than my new 06 se with no sub ( both cars with stock and aftermarket h/u still sounded better either way with the sub )

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ok I know this post died out a little while ago but I want to know if I buy one of the infinity stock subs from an 04 will it fit my 05 that didnt come with a stock sub? I'm just wondering if the wiring is already there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts