Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was doing 80 on the freeway when the timing belt decided it was time to snap. Needles to say, I have a bad ass looking paperweight. If you need parts, ask and we can get some agreement and ill ship to ya. Everything is in great shape, just not the bent rods lol bummed too...i just painted it lava red and it was looking sick as f.

·
Premium Member
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
1,157 Posts
Share some pictures of the car, interior and engine bay. Technically you aren't supposed to list a marketplace item here unless you have pics and prices listed for major components.

I'm looking for a bottom rear seat skin if it's the orange mesh with leather. Also the ECM with the harness plugs cut off of it. But I'll need to see some pictures first.

·
Registered
2 Posts
was doing 80 on the freeway when the timing belt decided it was time to snap. Needles to say, I have a bad ass looking paperweight. If you need parts, ask and we can get some agreement and ill ship to ya. Everything is in great shape, just not the bent rods lol bummed too...i just painted it lava red and it was looking sick as f.
I could use one of the small u shaped plastic pieces that support the parcel cover over the back of the hatch. There are two of these, one on either side and allow the hatch cover to rotate up and down when the hatch is opened and closed.

·
Registered
664 Posts
not only no pics, but no replies. Actually no replies from really anybody whos posted a part-out lately. Kinda annoying. I actually have two full cars i think im going to post up soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my bad. work has been hectic (im on call 24/7 and its been a hell of a couple weeks) and i got the car kinda in parts since i was trying to see how bad the damage was (its done) i will take some pics now, and post later tonight. As far as radio bezel, I have an aftermarket in there. Back lift gate: make an offer. Anyone else, shoot before I scrap it . pics will follow. Thanks

oh yeah, got a short cold air in there, brand new shifter cables, but youll see in a bit

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looking for the ELUSIVE 05HYUNDAI TIBURON, V6 ,ENGINE ROOM COVERS, any help?Thanx

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Looking for the ELUSIVE 05HYUNDAI TIBURON, V6 ,ENGINE ROOM COVERS, any help?Thanx
i have a full set. if you want them. PM me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts