Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Does the steering wheel shake in your hand when u get to about 45mph ? He’s talking about the wheels may need balancing. Out of balance wheels will shake the steering wheel and car. Sometimes wheel weights can fall off over time with pot holes etc

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does the steering wheel shake in your hand when u get to about 45mph ? He’s talking about the wheels may need balancing. Out of balance wheels will shake the steering wheel and car. Sometimes wheel weights can fall off over time with pot holes etc
So I've actually diagnosed a big part of the problem and it's mostly parts of my interior rattling,including my glovebox which I just found out is contributing a lot🤦‍♂️

· Registered
7 Posts
So I've actually diagnosed a big part of the problem and it's mostly parts of my interior rattling,including my glovebox which I just found out is contributing a lot🤦‍♂️
als
also with these cars and the wider rims u get build up on the rims that will cause a shimmy. esp if u drive in the winter. i had to stop washing(interior of) rims in winter and wait till summer to get a good clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts