Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I hate to say it but I'm resorting to sellin the tib. Lookin to move and get an older luxury car, but the tib was great and still is! I will post pics when I get home (at work at the moment), but to give a couple pointers about the car:

06 Black Tiburon SE
~15000miles (Driven Highway for work, and I can produce work stubs and receipts to back this up)

-Tiburon Kenwood Package + Headunit (Stock for SE)
-6spd Manual Tran

OPTIONAL, ALL MODS CAN BE left on the car or returned to stock:
Eibach Prokit Springs and Dampers (Will Part Out, PM for pricing)
18x7.5 Kyowa Racing Rims w/ Khumo Tires (~3-4k miles on these, perfect condition and have been off since Early November, having stock 17s that are included as well)
Basstib STS (have stock shifter as well)
Injen CAI
Can include: 2 12'' Volfenhag Subs (red, 1000w/each) + 2000w Volfenhag amp

was going to do more upgrading but with winter and deciding to sell it, I have decided not.

Car is in GREAT condition, with a small dent on trunk, pics will be included.

Pic of the car is in my sig, actually rides a little bit lower now that springs have settled a bit.

Probably going to start asking 17-17.5k
Feel free to call me, PM me for my number.
Car is in Fort Wayne, Indiana... and is garage kept. Thanks all.

Heres this for a small reference.
I also have Tuscani Badging Package (2 T-emblems + Tuscani/2.7Elisa Lettering, new in package!)

· Registered
1,177 Posts
arrrg why arent you in california.

im bout to buy a 06 tib se for 21k out the door =/ but that is new.

· Registered
4,186 Posts
WHY DIDN'T U SELL IT 3 MONTHS AGO!!!.....damm..lol...i would be all over it then

· Registered
490 Posts
buy mine for 17k right now just take over payments!!!! 320$ a month, then i can buy my friends srt4 with a new motor, call me

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tuscanishark08 said:
hey man, i gotta wait to see what the insurance gives me for mine, but im very interested,
just give me like 2 days for hte insurance to tell me whats up after i totalled my tib
not a problem, have a couple people showing interest, but definitely let me know. If anyone would like to talk to me and ask me questions about the car PM me and i'll reply with my number. Thanks everyone.

· Registered
490 Posts
i helped my friend drop a brand new motor in his srt and hes selling it dirt cheap, its a factory f/i car i can mod and not have to worry about blowing the piston rings, and its sweet

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vidfinnx said:
i helped my friend drop a brand new motor in his srt and hes selling it dirt cheap, its a factory f/i car i can mod and not have to worry about blowing the piston rings, and its sweet
You guys can BS with each other in a different thread, this is for selling cars. :3_yes:

· Registered
1,074 Posts
If people fall through and you sell to a dealer I want your rims! I am in love with them!! You have the stockers to put back though?!?! Ehh prolly a long shot but worth asking. . . . .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.