Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1299557825.html

theres a dude down the block from where i live who is a loadmaster in the USAF for the C-17 aircraft who is looking to sell his evo. i just thought i would post this up for anyone that is looking to buy something new. ive seen the car plenty of times before, the thing is damn nice. kind of pricey, but im sure he'd be willing to work something out with whoever decides to buy it.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eh, he should really part it out and sell it cheaper.
thats what i was thinking. i didnt even know he was selling it until i saw this post on craigslist. it would probably be too much of a hassle to part it out anyways, his job requires him to fly A LOT. i guess hes just trying to get rid of it in one shot.

and besides, he has his STI to drive (also blue. god, loadmasters make so much damn money!).

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and he has a freaking awesome job lol. I wish i had better vision
you dont need good vision to be a loadmaster. all they do is fly with the cargo theyre shipping out to whatever country the plane is going to. you do need a lot of body strength and stamina for some of the crap they have to load. oh yeah, and you need to know math REALLY well.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
you dont need good vision to be a loadmaster. all they do is fly with the cargo theyre shipping out to whatever country the plane is going to. you do need a lot of body strength and stamina for some of the crap they have to load. oh yeah, and you need to know math REALLY well.
My bad i didn't read it all. I assumed he was a fighter pilot lolz

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just a little bit more info, hes actually looking for someone to take over the payments. his lowest offer is pretty decent, and its not too bad of a monthly payment either. just a bump for anyone that wants to step up!

·
Registered
445 Posts
damn where was this guy in February when I was looking for an Evo!! damn...but I would definitely try to part it out, evo guys would jump all over those parts and just sell it for 19K...It would be sold in no time

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats what i was telling him, but he doesnt have the time to be taking it apart unfortunately. it doesnt matter, they have an sti, ahaha.

·
Registered
445 Posts
hahaha...one could only wish to have an evo and sti at the same time...

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, when you have a job like he does in the Air Force, youd have enough money to afford both, ahaha. damn loadmasters!

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
Selling parts that you do NOT have on hand is not allowed.
Closed....still viewable from the cl ad though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.