Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sucks balls! I can't beleive it... I have never even been to this forum. Damn okay let me gather my emotions. I have an 06 Orange crush se with 20,000 miles on it. These miles are all high way because I only used the car to go back and forth to school which was across a bridge about 120 miles per day there and back. I have a weapon-r intake, safc 2, ssa catback exaughst, and a full turbo set up that could be installed if the price were right. Everything is in great condition and I would like to start at 19k( all stock) so I have some sort of fall back when you guys make offers. If you want the car turbo charged it will cost an extra 3k on top of the 19k I'm asking. This car is definetely on a best offer basis though so please input something and I will consider everything.
-**** the police-

·
Registered
938 Posts
Why are you sellin it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because of insurance cost. I got a ticket for 30 plus in a 70. Dude trust me I wouldn't if I didn't have to. insurance is 10 g's a year to keep it. For the next three years. So hopefully once this stuff is washed away the new tib will be out and I can buy it.

·
Registered
938 Posts
off topic..........
i know about the bridges in tampa. my brother-inlaw opened up his supra on those bridges.
Ok, so I need to drive to tampa to max out my car and motorcycle...thanks for the input...sorry for the Thread Jack

·
Registered
292 Posts
i live in cali and my cuzin he lives with me wants one would you be able to ship it??????and you could turbo a v6 tib.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, you can turbo a v6 tiburon you just have to either buy the really expensive turbo kit or you have to know what your doing if you go custom. Both work great I like the Turbo a lot more than the super charger my friend had a twin turbo that was bad-***. On stockblock he made over 300 horsepower with almost no lag.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
do you have any more information on the turbo?......what kind is it....what kind of numbers are expected if someone gets the car with a turbo?

i wanna orangecrush really bad.......u wanna trade for my automatic 06 with 5k miles?.....

insurance won't change much though i dont think...(...lol....insurance will probably not change.....but oh well...its worth asking....lol)

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Yes, you can turbo a v6 tiburon you just have to either buy the really expensive turbo kit or you have to know what your doing if you go custom. Both work great I like the Turbo a lot more than the super charger my friend had a twin turbo that was bad-***. On stockblock he made over 300 horsepower with almost no lag.
Not to be a dick.....but you want 3K for the turbo....and you say the only "kit" is really expensive....

it is $800 more for a kit from a reputable company that will back it up....that probably spools quicker and definetly has a better curve.....how is that a bad deal?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry I didn't think that an installed turbo kit for 3k was that expensive. Buy the NGM kit and then spend the extra like 800 dollars to get it installed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.