Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well most of you know that I was involved in an accident about 2 weeks back with the 2005 BMW being totalled. I just got home now from the dealership with the new BMW :)
These are just a few pics i snapped tonight their will be more soon!


 

·
Non-emo
Joined
·
3,353 Posts
Excellent choice. You will not regret getting an xi... especially in the snow.
I absolutely love my 330xi.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,605 Posts
lol wanna know something funny? look at how your front bumper meets the fender and look how the 2007 tib bumper meets the fender....
 

·
How do you change this?
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
I thought the BMW was your Mom's? Is that one yours or your Mom's?

Anywho I followed a new 335i into work today. It was white and made me happy :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,976 Posts
Niiice. xi driving technology FTW ! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,461 Posts
looks great - but I wish BMW would do something exciting with their interiors...i think they look awful.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
tibby007 said:
looks great - but I wish BMW would do something exciting with their interiors...i think they look awful.
Have you seen the new 2007 interior ?!!

pure sex.....
Theres no key. You put in a BMW chip and push a button for the car to start up as it greets you.
AWD 3.0L V6 230HP 6-speed auto FTW!!!

O and BTW the BMW is my moms if I had the $42K she put on it I would have grabbed an 2007 STI limited Edition. It was funny because me and my father were trying to convince her in buying an STI. LOL I was like come on mom you'll learn how to drive a 6-spd in no time. I even made her pull into the Subaru dealership on the way to the BMW Dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,609 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
STI is sex.. BMW is not sex.. lol

STI is sex, BMW is sex with 3 hot chicks at the same time.

But Audi is like dying and going to heaven and getting 72 virgins :biggrin:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,605 Posts
yg17 said:
STI is sex, BMW is sex with 3 hot chicks at the same time.

But Audi is like dying and going to heaven and getting 72 virgins :biggrin:
hahaha.... i got a woman already, its all about the car now.. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,549 Posts
Oh, interior is fine looking, at least the dash area and I like the sound of no key! ; )

V6TibRacer said:
Have you seen the new 2007 interior ?!!

pure sex.....
Theres no key. You put in a BMW chip and push a button for the car to start up as it greets you.
AWD 3.0L V6 230HP 6-speed auto FTW!!!

O and BTW the BMW is my moms if I had the $42K she put on it I would have grabbed an 2007 STI limited Edition. It was funny because me and my father were trying to convince her in buying an STI. LOL I was like come on mom you'll learn how to drive a 6-spd in no time. I even made her pull into the Subaru dealership on the way to the BMW Dealer.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top