Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
oh...better suspenstion..thats great....too bad the outside is ugly and maybe I could tolerate it if it werent for the crappy gills

·
Registered
59 Posts
The syling changes aren't really in your face, or very impressive to say the least, I still like it! The rims have a nice look to them, and i dig the interior. Too bad, hyundai insists on keeping the drivetrain sooo weak.:m_eyeup: If your gonna make it look fast back it up, so we don't have to dump $1000's into it just to make it compete with everyone else's stock sport coupes. Although moding is fun... it comes with a price... and addiction.

·
Registered
191 Posts
fugly front and it needs gills. i dont like it compared to the GK

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice ! But still waiting for the 2010 Tibby...zzz

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
hate the outside, but love the inside. I mean just look, who wouldnt want those gauges, and dash?

·
Registered
357 Posts
i actually really really really like that car. Its starting to grow on me. I think the 05-06 is still a little better but ithink the 07 looks like it could be a beast. Still wishin they make a better engine :3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
YoYo said:
'05-06 front bumper and Presto!
And hood, fenders, headlights. Can't just switch the bumpers anymore with the new headlights etc.

But yeah, I'm actually impressed that C&D didn't crap all over it. I'd take the suspension upgrages and the interior, rims are pretty nice too, but that face just kills it (and the lack of gills).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts