Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you think it wil fit in a 2005 model ? i mean where the heat control & radio is... i also want the 2007 taillights.. looks great

·
Registered
356 Posts
someone who has access to a 2007 needs to pull out the dash and take pics of the plugs. My guess is that it should fit. (but hyundai changed the plugs for the 05 headlights as well, for no reason). as for the tail lights, i hear that they are different size from 03-06.

·
Banned
181 Posts
Tail lights will not fit.... And NO, I'm not pulling out my dash.. Well not until I get at least 1000 miles on it...LOL:3_devil_w

·
Registered
356 Posts
Tail lights will not fit.... And NO, I'm not pulling out my dash.. Well not until I get at least 1000 miles on it...LOL:3_devil_w
pulling out the dash involves no tools and hardly will harm anything except your fingernails maybe! but i hear ya. it's a newborn :3_smiliec , you gotta treat her carefully on her first steps... lol

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
taillights will not fit...that's a given.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
thatd be pretty nice if it fit... it looks like the gauge cluster might fit... thatd be like an easy LED change thing since the '07 are blue...

·
Banned
181 Posts
sorry to hijack this thread, but will the stock 07 cd changer fit the 06? that would require remving the trim tho i guess probally

No reason it shouldn't. Nothing changed with the system from 06-07..

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
If anything, NOW is the time to do it cause hyundai will take care of ANYTHING that goes wrong for the first 12,000

·
Banned
181 Posts
If anything, NOW is the time to do it cause hyundai will take care of ANYTHING that goes wrong for the first 12,000
I've an extended 200K warranty...:3_zoefzoe :3_lijstje :3_yes: :3_puhbye: :3_devil_w

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
still... the point we are emphasizing... your still in that zone where you can say "HEY! MY NEW CAR IS FNCKED UP" and they will fix it b/c they dont really know what is common and what is not... get it?

·
Banned
181 Posts
CC... this is the best advice in this whole damn site regarding 07... take it
Ryan- If we'd have wanted to hear from an azzhole, we would have farted.... SO hush it..:3_fyou :3_devil_w

Sorry brotha, you asked for it.. LMAO..

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I know your a B1otch and dont wanna take apart your new car but you really have alot of leeway with this... you should def. consider doing this... you would only help this site +

·
Banned
181 Posts
while I understand what is being asked, even if I took it apart, not knowing earlier models would hamper the knowledge I could xfer...

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
cc... thats why they are requesting taking pictures as you take it apart and after you get it out... then take pictures of the back of everyhting :)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
No reason it shouldn't. Nothing changed with the system from 06-07..
do me a favor and measure ur entire area with the radio and gauges(inbetween the metal trim) are so i can see how it sizes with the 06, since the 06 doesnt have the metal trim between the HU and the HVAC controls, which are totally different in the 07's now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts