Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my tibby I never thought I would doit but this car is soooo amazing OMG!!
Hopefully Ill take pictures soon.STis are soo fast.....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
221 miles.... on the odometer lol just took a friend for a mild test drive....Wow the more I drive this thing the more I love it!!!!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
This is what I got when I entered 2007 STi, then this was teh first pic that it came up with.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I personally hate that new grille, but the chargespeed kit eliminates it which i like. Nice choice of car. No change in engine, but i believe the drivetrain has been modified a little bit

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they did a little tweaking to the turbo making it stronger not faster (forget what they did for 07)Different heads bigger gears different ECU
They tuned a stock 07 to 271whp/330TQ BONE STOCK!!! Its the ECU its crazy :)

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
TuffStuff said:
they did a little tweaking to the turbo making it stronger not faster (forget what they did for 07)Different heads bigger gears different ECU
They tuned a stock 07 to 271whp/330TQ BONE STOCK!!! Its the ECU its crazy :)
And it still makes the exact same amount of power...300hp to the fly? That's what it says in current magazines.

·
Registered
898 Posts
lostdestiny14 said:
I know the 2.5 L wrx was underrated, so I assume the sti is also then?
The JDM Sti is underrated, not sure about the USDM model though. Most USDM models are detuned for emissions purposes. The JDM Evo MR produces something like 330hp while the USDM only makes a lousy 286. What I don't understand is, that JDM cars have to be handicapped when they come over here, but we are still building big displacement gas guzzling v8's that have worse emissions probably than any j-spec car. What a bunch of American hypocrites.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts