Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been contacted by a Korean bodykit manufacturer who is going to be starting the design phase for their new 07 Tuscani bodykit(s) and wanted some input from the North American market. Well, I have already given my thoughts on it all and have some design renderings in the works. Knowing that we have a conglomerate of views around here, I figured I would extend my research to include the views, likes, dislikes, etc of all of you as well. As such, I'd basically like to hear what you all would like to see for any bodykits that are designed for the 2007 Tuscani.

Just for the record, I have already made it quite clear to the manufacturer that the kit must be available in polyurethane as well as a high-impact fiberglass. The cost will obviously be a bit more for the poly option, but that's not entirely unexpected. Just leave the material to me....I'd like to hear what you all like as far as styling goes!

·
Registered
173 Posts
ncsujrock said:
how bout a front bumper that looks like the m5 front bumper rendering that someone made on here a while back.
Yeah!! that would be freaking sweet !!! whatever it is just make sure to keep it simple and clean, none of that big holes and big scoops everywhere crap!

·
Registered
109 Posts
This is my favourite :3_coool:

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
jrosario7 said:
hell no the rx is all bulky and what not (with its giant fenders) this is way smoother and streamedlined!!

07 Tib:

RX-8 mazdaspeed

You're trying to tell me they don't look similar..... ooooooookkkkkkkkkk :3_nooo:

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
ItaliaTib2k3 said:
Who made that 07 Tib photoshop with the RX8-ish front?
I think it was TuscaniPassion, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I like it as well ^^^^
ItaliaTib2k3 Is it possible for you to ask them to re-manufacture old kits for 03-06 to polyurethane as well? So I can buy one when I break the fiberglass one ...lol hopefully I will not break it but you never know hehe.

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HappyBallZ said:
I like it as well ^^^^
ItaliaTib2k3 Is it possible for you to ask them to re-manufacture old kits for 03-06 to polyurethane as well? So I can buy one when I break the fiberglass one ...lol hopefully I will not break it but you never know hehe.
Impossible...
If you're concerned about fiberglass, then ONLY shop for high-end kits and you'll be fine

1 - 20 of 345 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.