Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source
(Found under Variety -> Exterior Colors)

For those of you looking for the 07 color codes:

White: 7F
Silver: 2R
Bluish Sliver: D4 (hawt)
Tidal Blue: BV
Gunmetal: 2X (hawt)
Red: JA
Black: 9F

·
Registered
666 Posts
I've got the paint codes listed on my FORUM SITE (Look in the appearance section) for Hyundai's starting at 1984-2007...so you can go get your cars painted factory Gunmetal and the copper we had on the Santa Fe's, the 2006 Black Pearl, etc.

By the way: Your welcome!

I tried to keep it to BC Tiburons, but I go to the bathroom more than members post on my site. I'm kinda mad about that...no participation.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hmm this is wierd. from what i'm seeing at hyundaiusa.com and ebay pictures, i only see redfire pearl (same as elantra) on the 2007 Tiburon... but no color code enlisted JA or anything close. There is also a picture of the 2007 with electric red, but no new Red color?

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
Gamz said:
Source
(Found under Variety -> Exterior Colors)

For those of you looking for the 07 color codes:

White: 7F
Silver: 2R
Bluish Sliver: D4 (hawt)
Tidal Blue: BV
Gunmetal: 2X (hawt)
Red: JA
Black: 9F

I think the light bluish silver color would have looked sexy on 05-06 tibs with the black headlights and black rims.

·
Banned
181 Posts
HyundaiKitCoupe said:
hmm this is wierd. from what i'm seeing at hyundaiusa.com and ebay pictures, i only see redfire pearl (same as elantra) on the 2007 Tiburon... but no color code enlisted JA or anything close. There is also a picture of the 2007 with electric red, but no new Red color?

5F is the only red sold on the US models.. here are the details for it..

New for 07- Redfire Pearl (Hyundai paint code #5F)

Here are the codes if you buy the paint aftermarket..

AKZO-HY9557
BASF- 5F
Dupont - 5F
NEXA - 6LPLB
PPG - 915770
Sherwin Williams/Martin Senour - 5F
Spies/Hecker - 5F
Standox - 5F

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks ccagle2! So that's the only new red color for 2007 huh? It looks like dark red or the red from most of the Elantras. Hmm that's sort of peculiar as the main red. I'll have to check the dealership brochures once they arrive.

I love going to the dealer and asking for a brochure. They always think I have the money to buy the car then and there. Next time I should just tell them my personal chauffeur is out front and I'm late for a meeting with the Korean Embassy.

·
Banned
181 Posts
No problem.. One thing though- Good luck find the 07 Tibby brochure. I haven't found a dealer within 100 miles of DC that has them.. Hell I bought a car I've never seen so what do I know...LMAO :3_got-hoo

Edit- Sorry- Yes that is the only red available on the US models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts