Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 07's do not have any type of rebates from the Corp office. However, all of the 2007 rebates (for the other models) expire tomorrow (1/2/2007). Has anyone heard what the rebates will be starting 1/3/07???? That's the only reason I'm glad mine hasn't came in yet. I'm hoping to have a rebate on the 07 when in FINALLY gets here!!!! :m_evildea

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me about it. I called the Corp office today and they stated the 07 rebates should be posted by the first of the month. However, the holidays have delayed them (like they have my car..LOL). She said to check back tomorrow for updates.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Even though I myself benefitted from the rebate, I really think rebates should perhaps wait until the next year of the car is out.. i.e. no 2006 rebate until the 2007 is out, etc.. but I guess Hyundai is trying to make sure they work it to the best of their own business.

·
Registered
332 Posts
ccagle2 said:
Tell me about it. I called the Corp office today and they stated the 07 rebates should be posted by the first of the month. However, the holidays have delayed them (like they have my car..LOL). She said to check back tomorrow for updates.
Damn, man!
You must be dyin' over there!

I know I would be!

Hang in there, bro.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts