Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anybody in virginia beach? I work at the checkered flag hyundai dealership and we just got the 07 Tib in. Looks sharp, I'm trading in my 05 tib on one but they wont let me just yet cause we only have one in stock right now.

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
sharkseller1 said:
Hey, anybody in virginia beach? I work at the checkered flag hyundai dealership and we just got the 07 Tib in. Looks sharp, I'm trading in my 05 tib on one but they wont let me just yet cause we only have one in stock right now.
You are entitled to your own opinion.... but i think your nuts if you will trade it in for a 07. I think the 07 exterior is the worst looking exterior to date made by hyundai. If I were you I'd modify my 05 then wait a few years until the current gen tib gets discontinued and they bring out a whole redesigned tib.

·
Banned
181 Posts
Of course my $.02...... I like the 07. The body (minus the front lower) looks better and the overall interior looks better too. It's all about what you want. On another note- How the hell did they get that one in?!?!?!? I've called all over Northern VA to find one and the quickest I could was the 28... :3_sadley:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts