Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking to myself that there aren't hardly any good body kits for the 04-06 tibby and barely a bit more for the years before. The reason I've decided must be because hardly anyone wants to change the core look of their Tib, due to the fact that they are out of the box bad *** stylewise. Perhaps the new 2007 model was made to look the way it does to encourage demand for body kits.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I was thinking to myself that there aren't hardly any good body kits for the 04-06 tibby and barely a bit more for the years before. The reason I've decided must be because hardly anyone wants to change the core look of their Tib, due to the fact that they are out of the box bad *** stylewise. Perhaps the new 2007 model was made to look the way it does to encourage demand for body kits.
dude the tiburons before 03 were possibly the ugliest cars on the road.

·
Banned
173 Posts
^^^^^ im with him

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
768 Posts
Second ugliest, the ugliest things on the road are all the Celica's

·
Registered
161 Posts
im pretty sure its more about supply and demand than the actual styling of the car. hyundai wouldnt make a car ugly just so manufactures will make body kits for an ugly car that wont sell well because the car is ugly.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't exactly say that the earlier models were as good looking as the 04-06 models. It's more a joke anyway about making the 07 look lame. I don't know why sometimes things are taken so seriously on the fourm anyway. Maybe I should have thrown in a rolling eyes smiley

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i just gotta ask what word was censored in your post wally.

as.sbos?

wtf is that lol

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Um...wally, they're talking about RDs bud...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think all the tiburons were nice in their own ways. Okay, 2002 model was quiet ugly and slow, and ******.

I liked the first one out, they were really small and light, so not much power needed to make it fast.

I think the most nicely done model is 05~06. The headlights could look better little smaller, and rear tails need to be all red or something. Other than that, it's really nice body.

If I had money and time, I would shop the roof line be three inches, slant the rear section steeper, flatten out the front of the car by maybe two inches (that I wouldn't know how to do, but would look nice and better with three inch chop top, since front seats need to be drop down to the floor also). That would make tibby look so sexy.

Oh, and rear wheel drive

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree ^^^^^

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
HEY, be nice to the RD's. Thats how I got into Tibs nonetheless.

Yes I'd say the RD's were ugly on their own out the box (2nd gens were REALLY way off course with the front and rear fascia revisions) but I thought they TOTALLY transformed with the (now out of business) Wings West Type W kit.

Here are a few old pics of my original Tibalonie.

Don't mind the big wing. It actually worked since the hatch on these cars slopped down to nothing it filled that area up.

She was a spark plug.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i like the first gen much more than the second. it's much more attractive to me. the wing is nice too

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
if i didnt own a 99 tiburon i would have never looked at my 03 tiburon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts