Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK ALL, IT IS TIME FOR THE BEACH MEETUP AGAIN. I DON'T QUITE HAVE THE ORGANIZING SKILLS AS SOME MORE EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS, AND MY SCHEDULE IS BUSY AS HELL. BUT I HAVE CREATED A FACEBOOK EVENT FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BRINGING EVERYONE TOGETHER FOR THIS MOST AMAZING EVENT.

THIS YEAR, I AM GOING TO MAKE IT EASIER TO GET FOOD ORGANIZED. I HAVE DECIDED THAT CHIPOTLE IS GOING TO BE THE OFFICIAL FOOD OF THE GATHERING. WHETHER WE WANT A GINORMOUS SPREAD TO MAKE BOWLS AND TACOS, OR JUST HAVE A BUNCH OF BOXES OF BURRTOS IS UP TO THE GROUP. IT WILL BE HELD IN THE EXACT SAME LOCATION AS THE ONE WE HAD IN 2013.

THE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE FOR THE GROUP IS

https://www.facebook.com/events/396522677214456/

AND IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS VIEWING OR ADDING YOURSELF TO THE INVITE LIST LET ME KNOW. THIS IS FOR SOUTHERN CALI, INCLUDING THE INLAND EMPIRE, LOS ANGELES, ORANGE COUNTY AND SAN DIEGO. EVEN IF YOU HAVE MOVED ON TO ANOTHER PLATFORM, YOU ARE STILL WELCOME. WE HAD PLENTY OF OTHER CARS SHOW UP IN 2013. @Supra Addict FEEL FREE TO BRING THE SUPRA THIS TIME. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE BEAST THAT YOU ARE KNOWN FOR. ALSO WE MIGHT HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE FROM THE FAMOUS @optimummind. I WILL POST MORE INFORMATION ON THESE INDIVIDUAL SUBS(IE, SD, OC) OVER THE NEXT WEEK AND OF COURSE ON THE EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK.

I REALLY WANT THIS TO BE A HUGE SUCCESS, AND ANYTHING YOU GUYS AND GALS HAVE TO OFFER IS APPRECIATED. WE ARE ALREADY THE ENVY OF THE TIBURON WORLD AS FAR AS SHEER GROUP SIZE GOES. LETS SHOW THEM HOW SOCAL DOES IT. PLUS I WANT IT TO BE MEMORABLE TO ALL OF YOU, WHO MAKES OWNING AND MODDING THIS CAR SO SPECIAL. SUCH A GREAT COMMUNITY I HAVE COME TO KNOW AND LOVE.

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've looked at the post, but I need to know when you plan to have this, because my work schedule isn't always accommodating. Let me know what date you want and I will see if it is conflicting or not.

·
Registered
741 Posts
This is the socal meetup for sharkday. It will take place August 9th.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts