Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Love the signature.....that's good. I liked the previous Warp Speed VTEC also. Too Dam funny!

wonder how that mustang runs with a rotary motor in it?

·
EL NINJA MODERADOR
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SuperSaiyan said:
Love the signature.....that's good. I liked the previous Warp Speed VTEC also. Too Dam funny!

wonder how that mustang runs with a rotary motor in it?
I heard that a not so impressive 11sec run

·
EL NINJA MODERADOR
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trinity said:
I'm sure that mustang runs really nicely..... for about 6 months
Erkkkkkkkkkkkkk negative...... the locals rotary tuners and mechanics know they sh!t about rotary engines more than proved :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
My God , a rotary in a Mustang ? I call this heresy.

Its like placing an OHV V8 in a Civic....not politically correct:3_wink:

·
Resident Mechanical Engineer
1,848 Posts
Carb0n03 said:
wow so i guess the Ls1 in the rx7 that ill be starting when the tibby is sold is blasphemous huh?
No, but if you screwed up headers on a Tib then you'll definitely **** up an LS1 swap so it won't matter anyway.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Bosco said:
No, but if you screwed up headers on a Tib then you'll definitely **** up an LS1 swap so it won't matter anyway.
Ouch that hurts. o well as soon as the tib is sold it'll begin and ill make sure to make a progress thread so everyone can make fun lol.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Carb0n03 said:
wow so i guess the Ls1 in the rx7 that ill be starting when the tibby is sold is blasphemous huh?
still dont understand the logic of throwing a v8 destroying the handling and near perfect weight distribution of a car that was built for the track...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
nemo said:
still dont understand the logic of throwing a v8 destroying the handling and near perfect weight distribution of a car that was built for the track...
Wow please know what your talking about before you say something. I could say stuff but you probably wouldnt beleive me so check out this site

http://hinsonsupercars.com/faqFD.htm

·
EL NINJA MODERADOR
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you dont know a sh!t about rotaries doesnt mean that a LS1 on a RX7 is a better choice either.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts