Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking the 3.4' Pulley for the MP62(Sniper) before I Installed, I all ready have the 3.5" Pulley but I am wondering If some have the 3.4" Pulley.

If some one can tell me the Inches size of the belt I need for the 3.4" and 3.5" pulley I will appreciate your help, because I don't have the belt.

Thank You....

KS

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have one as well

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ah, well I can't do better than that.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
85 shipped isn't a bad price for the pulley.
But why are you going for .1mm smaller? Only want another half pound of boost?

BTW, Here is the info for the belt

Part #'s
Bando/Gates #: 6PK2345
Goodyear #: 4060922
Dayco #: 5060923

# Serpentine Belt Ribs : 6
Belt Angle : 40 Degrees
Belt Imperial Length : 92.900" (2360mm)
Belt Top Width : .807" (20mm)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
i offered 85 shipped and he said it was too much lol
kdsalas, do u still want my heat exchanger? I still have it if u want it.
85 shipped isn't a bad price for the pulley.
But why are you going for .1mm smaller? Only want another half pound of boost?

BTW, Here is the info for the belt

Part #'s
Bando/Gates #: 6PK2345
Goodyear #: 4060922
Dayco #: 5060923

# Serpentine Belt Ribs : 6
Belt Angle : 40 Degrees
Belt Imperial Length : 92.900" (2360mm)
Belt Top Width : .807" (20mm)
He does already have it apparently, but he should just by yours Andre. 85 is a great price =)
yea i only wanted 70 but hes in PR lol

Thank you lol's for your help.....I never tell you that $85.00 is not a good price from the actual price $140.00 of course is a good price but is to high for me and remember the shipping to PR will be a US Domestic Postage for a pulley on parcel post on a little box will be like $4.00.......

I think why I will go for a half of boost if I can use the 3.5" Pulley ! I will use my 3.5" Pulley and if I can in the future I Will try to get the 3.4" Pulley.

The belt I need a friend have one and is like new on perfect condition and will be free, I will save all the numbers from all the brands when the time came to buy a new one.

I am sorry about the heat exchanger my friend don't tell me nothing...., I will ask him again and I let you know.

lol's I will post some pics as soon I Install the Sniper Stage 1 maybe the next weekend 8/22/09, I will take out the bumper to Install the Ice Box, I know I don't need to take out the bumper but I will do It to work better.

note: remember I exchange the MP90 for the MP62 was the Assasin Kit I never installed because I don't have more $$$ for the reflash and Injectors but now I make a Sniper Stage 1........and for free I know was a MP90 for a MP62 but now I will have my Supercharger and I don't need to spend $$$$$, the one get the MP90 I hope he enjoy he new toy making 300 to 400whp...for me now 200whp will be excellent. The pulley you see on the MP62 I need to give him back is the 2.8" in my dreams:3_headsha This MP62 is brand new never used before was installed only.

I see you them......

KS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts