Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking SSA headers but im still iffy about it...

i already have injen SRI, SSA catback, smoked tails...what to do next?? either a good performance mod or a mod that makes my car look so SEXY!

if u guys think i should go with headers..i will cuz i want that also

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
then go with headers man.... if you want to get those DC headers you where contiplating about over the SSA then so it man.

Plus 400 bux wont get you very far for astetics, especialy for the exterior.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I like the DC headers, but there were fitment issues. I would honestly go with the SSA headers. A lot of people on this forum have them and I have heard good things. Another really good pair of headers are Hot Shot headers. Look into those, even though theyre around $600.

Ebay - SSA headers
price = $260
shipping = $40

I saw them up on ebay, give them a look.

·
Registered
639 Posts
go with dc headers. u wont regret it at all. if not then springs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tuscani911 said:
I like the DC headers, but there were fitment issues. I would honestly go with the SSA headers. A lot of people on this forum have them and I have heard good things. Another really good pair of headers are Hot Shot headers. Look into those, even though theyre around $600.

Ebay - SSA headers
price = $260
shipping = $40

I saw them up on ebay, give them a look.
Could probably just do the opening bid and win them for like 24x save a little money.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
tien springs, THEN headers.
Chase

·
Registered
514 Posts
If I were you I would do springs or save a few hundred more and get a used IM. I see them on here for like 600 give or take. That would look good and add a good bit of hp.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If you've got the modding bug, and not the money bug, check out the DIY forum. It is full of internets made of pure WIN.

·
Registered
191 Posts
whats so bad about the SSA products?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts