Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's what happens to a 350Z when it's 3 hours new and your trying to show off to your son. Ya lose control and run smack into a utility pole (concrete). Then since you may be under the influence your son says he was driving. Now try to explain why you have a broken wrist and he doesn't if he was the driver. Cost of new 350Z @ $27,000, cost of repairs to system of the trolley @ $150,000 (all incured repairs and delays ...3 weeks), cost not covered by your insurance @ $100,000, cost of being a complete IDIOT ............... PRICELESS!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
links no work...You don't have permission to access this URL on this server.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sorry, Forbidden.
You don't have permission to access this URL on this server.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll fix it .............thanks.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
So is this someone you know that this happened to or what?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh got it.............sorry for delay all!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i got dibs on the antenna!!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Ouch... that really sucks for the car. But my question remains, whose 350Z was it?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Belonged to the two black guys, well the older one was the dad the younger one his son. Don't know em but they took out that trolley power line.

Skorch said:
Ouch... that really sucks for the car. But my question remains, whose 350Z was it?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bummer, hope he bought the gap insurance.....

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
wow that was great wonder what he was thinkin in the second pic "well how should i explain this to wife?"lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts