·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
And the CTS-V and GTO and Vette forums always flame the Z owners....nothing new

Z doesnt impress me for the price.....but thats just my opinion

·
Registered
208 Posts
im with deez on this. owned a Z for quite awhile and it really didnt impress me for the price and with only 238whp the tib could get that and even be 10k under the price of a new Z

·
Registered
898 Posts
I've ran circles around them for you guys.... I may not have a tib anymore, but i still like them and would buy another one down the road.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
350's are nice... 2 of of my buddies in Hawaii had them... they were nice cars and all, but I wouldn't pay their going price for the HP.

As said above... just take the cash that you saved.. invest in suspension and F/I and go blow their doors off...

It's cool Sahn..... I'll definitely be doing some Z hunting here shortly...

·
Registered
225 Posts
yeah....Can't wait for the Assassin to arrive....thrash some Z's around.......hmmm...wonder how much longer till TC sends the Kits...

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
red_tib said:
yeah....Can't wait for the Assassin to arrive....thrash some Z's around.......hmmm...wonder how much longer till TC sends the Kits...

He's supposed to be sending the manifolds out for powdercoating probably next. He said that everything was in stock for the kits.. I hope so because I want to have this before Christmas (crosses fingers)

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I already pwn them badly

/pwnt 350

·
Registered
81 Posts
looked to me like they were bashin on ur buddy's drivin skills more than anything hehe oh well

tibs r fun and all and have a great price but the Z has a way nice engine, more hp/tq, and 50/50 weight distribution over the tib so they can talk trash all they want... always gonna be another car forum that talks trash about the Zs

·
Registered
475 Posts
350z, 350z, it's quite a wierd car, some times i look at one and I like it other times I don't. The 300ZX was a much sexier car, the G35 is a much sexier car :), people talk **** that's life, it's not like our cars are anything special, 350Z can take turns we are understeer queens! 350Z has 300hp, well one of the models aniversery edition or something, we have 171 out of a 2.7 v6!??!??!?!???, the friggin new Si has 190 and it's a 2. somethin, S2000 is a 2.2 NA and has 220hp, sooooo our cars are at the bottom of the barrel, BUT! you make the tib climb and make those 350z owners have that look on their face like, "who **** in my cornflakes?", after you beat them with a little help from my friend called... that's right Billy "Forced induction"! :( :)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
i would thrash my buddies z but he jus got a new z with TT and a built motor. So i guess ill have to settle for my other friend's (who is his cousin) modded g35

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
its expected for them to talk down on our cars. hyundai doesnt exactly have the best reputation in the automotive industry. instead of getting all butt hurt about it... mod, boost and tune your cars right and when ure ready, find pricks like them and give them a run for their money.

Guys like them are my inspiration to mod my car and make it faster, in hopes that one day i'll smoke them in a run and rub salt in their wounds by reminding them how they got beat by a hyundai.

·
Registered
631 Posts
350z are garbage. Pos it would be worth its money if it cost 23-25k there insane in powertrain loss and there heavy. Every car in its price range is far better.

There so full of themselves they say they pass porsches yet the only porsche they can pass is a pre 2001 boxster with 2.7L engine. Alot of them bost the car's potential yet most can't afford it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
tibin-in-ricon said:
people talking **** about our cars......whats new?
I dont get it!! I take down automatic 350Z's all the time as long as they are stock i mean. My car is stock too btw.

·
Registered
320 Posts
theironmonk said:
350z are garbage. Pos it would be worth its money if it cost 23-25k there insane in powertrain loss and there heavy. Every car in its price range is far better.

There so full of themselves they say they pass porsches yet the only porsche they can pass is a pre 2001 boxster with 2.7L engine. Alot of them bost the car's potential yet most can't afford it.
My friend had one and he got rid of it cuz it just had so many problems!! 3 motor changes and 2 tranny changes!! The crank pulley was always coming loose and breaking!! As for the tranny, the mesh always kept going wrong!!

My former boss bought the car off him and he's put alot of mods on the car and he still complains that LS1 camaros take him down all the time. I like the look of the Z but its a waste of money to buy and mod. I would save my cash for the 09 camaro, if i had that kind of cash that is.

·
Registered
898 Posts
DIDZ said:
My friend had one and he got rid of it cuz it just had so many problems!! 3 motor changes and 2 tranny changes!! The crank pulley was always coming loose and breaking!! As for the tranny, the mesh always kept going wrong!!

My former boss bought the car off him and he's put alot of mods on the car and he still complains that LS1 camaros take him down all the time. I like the look of the Z but its a waste of money to buy and mod. I would save my cash for the 09 camaro, if i had that kind of cash that is.
Well no VQ35 is going to take down any LS1 unless its supercharged or twin turbocharged. But even then throw a couple of bolt ons on the LS1 and it'll smoke the sh!t out of a VQ35. And if you have a blown LS1, well then you guys know what the result is. LS1>VQ35DE. And I agree the Z32 is a much better car and I believe it was faster as well. Tell those 350z people to come on here. We have more than enough people running huge hp to shut their mouths. P.S. I bury those cockroaches

1 - 20 of 67 Posts