Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have a 2008 Hyundai tibruon 4 cylinder with 93,000 miles on it. It’s in great condition and nothing is really wrong with it... a couple of replaced parts on the outside, but that’s about it. Everything on the car is stock.. nothing extra. I want to increase the cars performance aka the speed, sound, and looks. I already have the color and rims picked out, but I’m stuck on what to do next. I’ve done tons of research and I’ve looked at exhaust systems, headers, cold air intakes, cosmetic accessories, exhaust tips, turbos, etc. but I just don’t wanna spend a lot of money for it to be a complete waste. I want my car to sound really nice... I want exhaust that sounds like a sports car that you can hear from pretty far but the sound isnt unbearable to listen to because I’ve heard sports cars without disgusting exhaust. I’m sorry for the long post, but if anyone can help me It would be very much appreciated. Thank you ?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Hey everyone. I have a 2008 Hyundai tibruon 4 cylinder with 93,000 miles on it. It’s in great condition and nothing is really wrong with it... a couple of replaced parts on the outside, but that’s about it. Everything on the car is stock.. nothing extra. I want to increase the cars performance aka the speed, sound, and looks. I already have the color and rims picked out, but I’m stuck on what to do next. I’ve done tons of research and I’ve looked at exhaust systems, headers, cold air intakes, cosmetic accessories, exhaust tips, turbos, etc. but I just don’t wanna spend a lot of money for it to be a complete waste. I want my car to sound really nice... I want exhaust that sounds like a sports car that you can hear from pretty far but the sound isnt unbearable to listen to because I’ve heard sports cars without disgusting exhaust. I’m sorry for the long post, but if anyone can help me It would be very much appreciated. Thank you ?

welcome to the forum and good luck with your ride. first things first, has the timing belt been replaced? if it hasnt and/or you cannot verify it has, get it replaced, now.... do the whole kit, including the water pump. the timing belt should be replaced every 60k miles or every 4 years. if it breaks, which it eventually will, your engine is shot. get that done, then check back for other assistance on what you asked.

·
Registered
584 Posts
you will get very minimal gains from intake, exhaust, header, honestly not worth the money or the check engine lights you will get and theres nothing to tune the ecu with. if you want to feel any actual power you will have to go forced induction and spend alot of money and even then the amount of money youll be spending to horsepower gain is not worth it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts