Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
It’s a 5 speed my bad lol and I mean no not really bc I don’t know to much about manuals bc it’s my first one
You probably have air in the clutch lines so the clutch needs bled. Look on YouTube how to do it, it’s pretty easy. After replacing my clutch I had the same problem and I just needed to bleed the clutch. But also check your shifter cables that are located on top of the transmission towards the back. Also does it only happen when the engine is running?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You probably have air in the clutch lines so the clutch needs bled. Look on YouTube how to do it, it’s pretty easy. After replacing my clutch I had the same problem and I just needed to bleed the clutch. But also check your shifter cables that are located on top of the transmission towards the back. Also does it only happen when the engine is running?
I mean I will try it when I got time, yeah it’s a new clutch and I think it won’t at all. Who I got it off he could get it in reverse and 5th he said something behind the Motor might need tighten but yeah it don’t

1 - 7 of 7 Posts