Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in the process of building a 9 tiburon, Im trying to find the best options for the car to maximise performance. Im in a big city in Nebraska and every one out here is driving wrxs and evos and hondas and what not, I used to have a r32 and decided to do a build that npo one has or would suspect to be fast, I have already done the 1.8l piston swap and bore .20, i need to figure out a great head build, Im going to use a kspec off set manifold with bov, I need t find a good manual transmission, and any other items i havent listed.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I don't think you will find a whole lot of information here since this site is mainly for the GK platform. However, there are a few members here who have some RD builds that are pretty amazing. Look up @Regit, you will see what he has accomplished on your platform. I am not to sure what your overall power goals are but it sounds like you have a decent knowledge of engines already.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
It's basically the same as any other vehicle. Throw a turbo on it, boost to 300whp, and enjoy 12's. The hardest part is the tuning. Ask your local tuners what they like to tune with, then start with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts