1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** 2012 Best Picture of the Month - December **​

Theme: Tibby and Girl

Winner = Shadow Blue

Congratulations to Shadow Blue for his winning picture entry~!!

'04 GT Tidal Wave
Owner: Shadow Blue
Photographer: Scyan
Date taken : Aug. '12

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats! Keep up the good work! Love the rear aprons..and the other rear in the picture

·
Moonlighting Master
5,756 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm happy to see that you all took pretty well to her :)

I showed her the thread and she's both surprised and happy that you guys enjoyed the pic.

She's a very sweet girl with a great personality. Here's a bit of info...she used to be in the military. Who'd have thought, eh?

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm happy to see that you all took pretty well to her :)

I showed her the thread and she's both surprised and happy that you guys enjoyed the pic.

She's a very sweet girl with a great personality. Here's a bit of info...she used to be in the military. Who'd have thought, eh?
That's nice! I would have never thought about that!

And that's even better if she's a nice person! Congrats again Shadow

·
Moonlighting Master
5,756 Posts
I appreciate all the compliments :) I hope you all know that I know that I and she couldn't have won this without all of you!

NewTibOwner2011 - It's a prerequisite of any model I work with. I refuse to help any model with portfolio work or represent my car if they're a cvnt...excuse my language Haha!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I appreciate all the compliments :) I hope you all know that I know that I and she couldn't have won this without all of you!
yea yea yea what ever... you don't see none of us in that pic.... don't thank us, thank her :thumbup:

and then we thank you!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts