1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** 2014 Aug - Best Picture of the Month **

Winner = jovanie

2004 GS-R Alpine stage 2 vs 2003 GS-R Sniper stage 2
Owner: Jovanie Torres (Team Antisocial), Gamied Olavarria (Team Tuscani)
Photographer: Luis (jalu2tone)@D Jak Photography
Date taken: 7/20/14

·
Registered
299 Posts
Congrats to the winner, yet I have a questions, if it is the best photo of the month, why is a photo taken by another person allowed? Like honestly, this isn't the best photo your car just happens to appear in of the month, no this is photo of the month, those users that have spent many hours learning their way around their digital slr, to have someone else come in, and post a photo that their car is just in gets a little disheartening. So basically, the winner up there shouldn't be Jovanie, it should definitely be Luis for his talents. I don't know, maybe me just *****ing for no good reason because my photo was not voted for.

·
Administrator
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll explain. The "Best Picture" refers to the best picture of the car (Tib), within an environment or backdrop that flatters its looks & style. It's not for best photographer.

If you are looking for recognition for photography skills & validation, then there are dozens of photography websites & forums for such development.

That said, I think a contest such as ours here gives a good opportunity for Tib owners to hone their skills when it comes to taking pics of vehicles.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Actually drummer... Im not the winner.. Luis is, but I bet you he doesn't have any problems with the results neither do I, since I posted it on his and TeamTuscani's behalf... you see, the way we see it is that we compete as a Team... just wait and see what else he has in future pic contests

Having said that... thanks to all that voted and props to Gamied, Luis and Javy's behind

·
Registered
231 Posts
What cf hood is on the left tibb and is the scoop active? (Brand, model)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Its a seibon sc bought from importshark a looong time ago...

Scoop is active

Damn that has to help in keeping the s/c cool, thanks by the way...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nate(Drummer) Jovanie asked me if he could post the picture as a submission for the contest. I think its a great idea bro. Cuz hes exposing my work and we're all a team and a family. Im good as long as I get credit bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts