Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** 2014 Nov - Car of the Month – Best >10-years-old Tiburon **

Winner = TiburonGT03

Congratulations TiburonGT03~! Your car is the Car of the Month~!!

2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT Turbo
Manufactured August 16, 2002

TiburonGT03

Modifications

Exterior

-Katana Cr5 Wheels 17x8
-25mm spacers all around
-Rolled/Trimmed fenders
-F/L Headlights
-Universal Lip
-OEM High Rise Spoiler
-FL Rear Conversion
-Plastidipped Rear Diffuser
-Plastidipped gas ring
-Red Calipers
-NIA Agressive Eyelids
-Blue HID both low and fog lights
-Removed Lettering
-Tuscani Badge
-tuscani 3rd brake light glow
-Diode Dynamics White License Plate light

Suspension

-Tein Lowering Springs
-Kyb-Gr2 Struts

Interior

-Kenwood Headunit
-2 12 Inch Pioneer Champion Pro's
-Ported Box
-Upgraded shift Knob
-White accents
-Diode Dynamics tuscani cupholder and e brake pieces

Engine

-Custom Turbo Setup
-57 trim turbo @ 5 psi
-290cc injectors
-Tial 38mm external wastegate
-TurboXS RFL BOV
-SSA Custom Turbo Headers
-turbo back exhaust
-safc 2 fuel controller

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: __** 2014 Nov - COTM - Best >10-Years-Old Tiburon - Winner: TiburonGT03 **__

Man, white is such a good color for the tiburon. Congrats

·
Registered
195 Posts
Re: __** 2014 Nov - COTM - Best >10-Years-Old Tiburon - Winner: TiburonGT03 **__

This sure was a close one this month! Could have gone either way. Thanks to everyone who voted for me including the staff. Glad my hard work is paying off!
nice car man what specific color is that? i want a white on mine too did you get it painted?

·
Banned
145 Posts

Loving the car man!!! Very clean cut...
TURBO V6 FTW!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts

White is my favorite color for the Tiburon and having a turbo under the hood makes it all that more exiting.

Did you have it dyno'd? I've had a Volvo 850R with around 300hp on the front wheels and it was still very driveable, just don't boost it to much in lower gears :D

·
Registered
846 Posts

White is my favorite color for the Tiburon and having a turbo under the hood makes it all that more exiting.

Did you have it dyno'd? I've had a Volvo 850R with around 300hp on the front wheels and it was still very driveable, just don't boost it to much in lower gears :D
Thanks! I havent had it dyno'd yet because Im waiting until I can add my intercooler and up the psi to like 7-8psi. Im ballparking 240-250hp at 5psi. Someone else on here had 8psi and was over 300. That 300hp volvo must have been pretty fun too!

·
Registered
285 Posts

Nope didn't get it painted. Stock alpine white color
Really envious of you guys in America, here in the UK it is called a Coupé and isn't available in that colour! Yours looks fantastic with the black trim - perhaps consider plasti-dipping the mirrors and the roof? The contrast might look good. :)

·
Registered
846 Posts

Really envious of you guys in America, here in the UK it is called a Coupé and isn't available in that colour! Yours looks fantastic with the black trim - perhaps consider plasti-dipping the mirrors and the roof? The contrast might look good. :)
Thank you! Im actually thinking of plasti dipping the gills, middle part of the spoiler, and putting either a black wrap or carbon fiber wrap on the top havent decided. Ill be plastidipping the middle part of the front bumper like some people do and adding a black STI front lip with that

·
Registered
285 Posts

Thank you! Im actually thinking of plasti dipping the gills, middle part of the spoiler, and putting either a black wrap or carbon fiber wrap on the top havent decided. Ill be plastidipping the middle part of the front bumper like some people do and adding a black STI front lip with that
That'll work so well, best of luck! What was it like fitting the universal lip - is it a straightforward experience?

·
Registered
846 Posts

That'll work so well, best of luck! What was it like fitting the universal lip - is it a straightforward experience?
its almost a direct fit but requires a heat gun to slightly modify it to fit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts