Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Re: __** 2014 Nov - COTM - Best >10-Years-Old Tiburon - Winner: TiburonGT03 **__

I see, it looks good and I reckon I will try the same. Thanks for the inspiration ;)
Wait are you referring to the rubber lip I have installed now? Or the STI lip I'm planning on installing?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: __** 2014 Nov - COTM - Best >10-Years-Old Tiburon - Winner: TiburonGT03 **__

Wait are you referring to the rubber lip I have installed now? Or the STI lip I'm planning on installing?
The one you have on there now - I have just looked up the STI lip and I can't say it really looks that much different(?) - a little added depth to the front of the car goes a long way.

·
Registered
846 Posts

The one you have on there now - I have just looked up the STI lip and I can't say it really looks that much different(?) - a little added depth to the front of the car goes a long way.
Oh i thought you were talking about the STI lip my bad! the one I have on there now is actually garage door seal that you buy at home depot. Many people on here do it. Here is a Do it Yourself on how to do it. Very simple! http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/diy-exterior/149878-home-depot-lip-kit.html

·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts

I’m really rational of plastic plummeting the gills, central part of the spoiler, and setting either a black wrap or carbon fibre wrap on the top haven’t definite. Ill be plastidipping the middle part of the front bumper like some people do and adding a black STI front lip with that

·
Registered
6 Posts

White looks really nice with the headlights!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts