Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I recently got into a wreck and it was 100% the other guys fault and now he is paying for some new goodies......here is what I have and whats on the way with teaser pics......
Hope everyone enjoys im just starting to get back into the modding scene thanks for looking,

Duggan

Performance:
AOS CAI
Stage 3 VHR (GB 3 yrs ago) clutch or stage 2 I cant remember
Custom 2.5 inch exhaust with thermal muffler

Interior:
BassTibs STS
Kenwood CD/MP3
Hornet Alarm LCD pager system

Exterior:
DIY clears soon to be (reverse apache) due to wreck
Black Tail Lights
Tuscani Badges
18" Motegi DPK's
CF C pillar garnish

ON Order, in the Shop:
Ronda front bumper
Chaos CF hood
CF dual gauge pillar

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: __|<>|__JDATibby__|<>|__(56K eehhh pwned)

nisco said:
theres the chaos hood.....
Yea and I can thank Italiatib for hooking me up with his last one in his warehouse otherwise I would of had to wait till december sometime

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts

I think a lot of people are going to be pissed off when they see your hood.

That hood is like gold around here. And a lot of people have paid for their gold and received nothing.....

Italia hooked you up with that hood?

You'll be Fixer's twin!

(oh and the car will look nice once it's done, that's for sure.)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I got the hood off of ItaliaTib2k3's website for 700$ shipped when it was all said and done I just contacted him and we set everything up. There are more hoods being manufactered right now I believe but I cant wait till its all done....

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts

There were about 20 people who were supposed to be getting this hood, like 2 years ago. They paid for the hoods, and then the guy who was "getting them made" ran off with their money. They still don't have their hoods, and we are trying to figure out how you got one, before them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

RedTibby04 said:
There were about 20 people who were supposed to be getting this hood, like 2 years ago. They paid for the hoods, and then the guy who was "getting them made" ran off with their money. They still don't have their hoods, and we are trying to figure out how you got one, before them.
I already established that I bought it from italiatib2k3 and his website...................IDK what else to say I hope u arent trying to say that Im involved in any type of illegal activity im just posting pics of what I got and updating when more gets done. I have nothing to do with a GB I asked Italia cause he is a reputable man on here so I wouldnt get scammed like I did from a guy named Highrev back in the day.

·
Registered
456 Posts

JDATibby said:
I already established that I bought it from italiatib2k3 and his website...................IDK what else to say I hope u arent trying to say that Im involved in any type of illegal activity im just posting pics of what I got and updating when more gets done. I have nothing to do with a GB I asked Italia cause he is a reputable man on here so I wouldnt get scammed like I did from a guy named Highrev back in the day.

No dude, you got a hood rock on! I was just wonderin if you were part of the GB that was screwed over or not, your car will look sweet when shes done though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

crowebar said:
No dude, you got a hood rock on! I was just wonderin if you were part of the GB that was screwed over or not, your car will look sweet when shes done though.
Thanks man Im just saying its not my fault that I ordered a hood an got it before anyone, especially when I didnt know about a faulty GB. IDK if im blowing it out of proportion but I hate it when people get attacked on here(b/c everyone jumps to conclusions fast) I just wanted to share my car with everyone I know......you know.

·
...Be Envied
2,196 Posts

No, I don't think anyone was suggesting you had done anything shady....Just the fact that they have been waiting for the hood to be redone and the belief that this hood wasn't available anywhere kind of surprises people seeing you with one.

Your Tib is going to look very nice once you install those parts. Can't wait to see....

·
Registered
6,003 Posts

JDATibby said:
noones saying you did anything illegal, i dont get whats hard to follow... i guess you jus dont knwo the history and head aches that aurround this hood.....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I guess not...................sorry to those people..............

·
Registered
3,291 Posts

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that hood is sooooooooooo hot.... if i would get anything other than oem cf it would be that. but i probably will never have either so its all good!

post up some pics when its done.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts

man, that's gonna look hot!

you should get some 05 headlights!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

It really sucks for that guy both my airbags went off costing him a total of $6300 in dmg's lol

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts

JDATibby said:
Hah, no I am not saying you did anything illegal. Hood is sexy though!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts