Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I can't eat two pounds of beef, but I'm willing to contribute $10 to the festivities!

·
Registered
231 Posts
oh, right... i almost forgot... im going to bring my UAV quadcopter so we can get some aerial footage. hopefully it isnt too windy.

·
Registered
741 Posts
oh, right... i almost forgot... im going to bring my UAV quadcopter so we can get some aerial footage. hopefully it isnt too windy.
Sick!!

David, I'll bring whatever, but I'll throw you five for food as well!

Cant wait!

·
Registered
322 Posts
hooorraaaaaayyyyyyy i got sunday off so i will be attending as usual.

ill be at the caravan spot in orange around 9:15 i suppose

i can bring the dessert... (rice crisspieeeeeessss)

Hey david, just a thought, maybe we should have the caravan leave by like 9:30??? i remember the bbqs have to be within like 5 feet of a pit and last time we kinda got lucky with movin in on someone else's pit... and to ensure we all get to park in a row

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
David, I'll be there for the caravan with a few others!

For anyone coming from the Inland Empire we are going to be making a few stops on the way to Orange so if you want to meet up with us, please let me know and we'll look for ya!
951-675-4864 Anthony :)

8:00 am - 10 Fwy at Mountain Ave, Upland
8:30 am - 57 Fwy at Temple Ave, Pomona (Shell station..?)
9:00 am - Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Orange
Sounds good~!!

I can't eat two pounds of beef, but I'm willing to contribute $10 to the festivities!
:thumbup:

Sick!!

David, I'll bring whatever, but I'll throw you five for food as well!

Cant wait!
:thumbup:

Can't wait to see your FL-conversion Tibby~!!

hooorraaaaaayyyyyyy i got sunday off so i will be attending as usual.

ill be at the caravan spot in orange around 9:15 i suppose

i can bring the dessert... (rice crisspieeeeeessss)

Hey david, just a thought, maybe we should have the caravan leave by like 9:30??? i remember the bbqs have to be within like 5 feet of a pit and last time we kinda got lucky with movin in on someone else's pit... and to ensure we all get to park in a row
Yea, this time, I don't want to wait for the later-comers. We'll just take off right on time--latest being 9:45AM.

Glad you can join us again, Anthony~!! :bacon::bacon::bacon:

what time does the beach open the parking lot? I want to make sure I get there early.
LOL, I bet you do~! :D I remember last year you had to park so far, LOL~! We had to run over to your Tibby to pick up the BBQ gear from PCH and carry it back to our camp. Good times~!! :D

=================================================

About the music situation, I purchased today a portable Bluetooth speaker from Amazon with 1-day shipping. I should be getting it tomorrow afternoon. :D

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
what time does the beach open the parking lot? I want to make sure I get there early.
Mike, I wonder if you're willing to get to the beach ahead of us to secure a BBQ pit? I think the parking lot will be open around 7am to 8am. I can call them tomorrow to found out for sure.

If you don't want to, you can of course join us at Coffee Beans to cruise together. :)

===================================================

Posts #1, #2, and #3 have been updated~!!

3 moar days~!!!
:happy-pfftch:
:bacon::bacon::bacon:

:bbq::bbq::bbq:
:lowrider::bouncebounce::lowrider::bouncebounce:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi David, Yes I definitely would like to get there early. Don't wait for me at the caravan spot as I will just drive down there directly early. I guess I can get a firepit for us and get my EZ Shade up to welcome everyone who shows up. Just to remember where we park.Right side of Beach Blvd. parking entrance right? Correct me if I am wrong.
Last year if you remember I had to work a 12 hour night shift got off work that morning and drove home 70 miles and was dead tired, fell asleep for a few hours and then rounded up everything I needed to take and went to the store and picked up ice for the chest and charcoal for the bbq and was late and had to park a mile or two up Beach Blvd and hike on foot back to the beach after dropping off all the stuff in the back of the Tib. I won't make that mistake again.
This year I don't have to work so I can get up early and be down there early. I will pack up everything the night before. After someone else arrives, I can go and get more ice for the ice chests if need be. Call me if there is any other things we need to cover.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'll throw in $10 for meat as well

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Ok then, RIGHT SIDE it is! Will be looking forward to seeing everyone once again.
If you're not sure, just ask before paying and entering. You wanna park at the Huntington Beach CITY parking, NOT state beach. :)

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
I'll throw in $10 for meat as well
Got it through Paypal~! Thank you~!! :D

============================================

Posts 1, 2, and 3 updated~!!

Got my little speaker from Amazon today~! 1-day shipping FTW~! :D

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
Drove to get breakfast this morning and low air light came on. I got two nails in the tire and its in an unrepairable spot. My tire shop is trying to source a replacement tire, but so far no luck on anything available before Monday. :/

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Chuckie, if you are in a pinch, look into a used tire shop. Usually around $30 a tire. Have about 70% tread. Lots of shops in my area will mount and balance for 30 per tire.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Drove to get breakfast this morning and low air light came on. I got two nails in the tire and its in an unrepairable spot. My tire shop is trying to source a replacement tire, but so far no luck on anything available before Monday. :/
What size tire do you need? I have two Yokohama S.Drives 225/40/18 that still have great tread life.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

:carwash:

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Oh yeah, one more day~! Gonna be leaving the house now to buy the meat and supplies.

Then come home & get the Tibby cleaned. :D

Reminder: Don't forget the sunblock, bring your own chairs, and swimming gear! The past few years, the water's been very nice!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I got a JVC KD-HDR40 single din head unit with built in HD tuner, I'll bring it tomorrow; asking $50

61 - 80 of 100 Posts