1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
those are some nice pics

·
Registered
67 Posts
I ordered an 05 front end today with 05 head lights, and i belive later today i will go back and order the 07 tail lights.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I ordered an 05 front end today with 05 head lights, and i belive later today i will go back and order the 07 tail lights.
They won't fit. They are smaller than the 03-06 ones.

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
Man They really killed our cars guys:3_pukey:

·
Registered
639 Posts
looks good man. i love the 07s

·
Registered
310 Posts
The black one looks the best because it hides the lines of the front bumper, makes the top opening less noticable, and from the angle he shot it makes the bottom lip appear lower to the ground.

As we all have been saying, replace the front bumper, taillights and some better wheels and it will look good.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i wanna puke.......
Hmmm interior is almost identical... the tailights look like something mazda would make for the rx-8 oh i think they did.. and the headlights arent too bad however the grille destroys this car... that is a big disappointment!!!!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
that carbon gray color is nice,

and as always, black just makes any car sexyer

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
Still hate it. Cougar, anyone?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The one thing above all else that really kills these cars is the loss of the gills. Everything else can be easily fixed.
I agree whole-heartedly, ArchAngel. I wasn't crazy about how they changed em in the 05-06 model, but at least they were still there.

The gills were a great accent which had MEANING for the car. What's a shark without gills?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts