Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

A Bunch of 07 Tiburon pics from Dealers.

2K views 36 replies 35 participants last post by  Cutthroat1117 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I ordered an 05 front end today with 05 head lights, and i belive later today i will go back and order the 07 tail lights.

#20 ·
The one thing above all else that really kills these cars is the loss of the gills. Everything else can be easily fixed.
I agree whole-heartedly, ArchAngel. I wasn't crazy about how they changed em in the 05-06 model, but at least they were still there.

The gills were a great accent which had MEANING for the car. What's a shark without gills?

#11 ·
looks good man. i love the 07s

#16 ·
Hmmm interior is almost identical... the tailights look like something mazda would make for the rx-8 oh i think they did.. and the headlights arent too bad however the grille destroys this car... that is a big disappointment!!!!

#17 ·
that carbon gray color is nice,

and as always, black just makes any car sexyer

#21 ·
he has an se model so they come with multi gauges the other pic was of just a GT model's center console.

#35 ·
Me too, but only in the carbon gray.

#26 ·
Have the metal interior door handles been available, or are those new to the 07? If they are available, I want them! Here is a pic of what I meant!

Attachments

#27 ·
I saw one at my local dealership today...surprisingly the car looked alot better in person over pics I have seen on the internet but they really killed the styling going back to the old 03 bumper look with the horrible cougar looking headlights and the BMW looking side gills and APC looking tails...I liked the blue lit gauges but prefer the old interior setup...like the last generation of the RD I bet they don't sell very well due to the lack luster styling...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.