Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
im pretty sure it would fit in the hole.... lol
buuuutt
the clips in the back are probably different, you would need to change the wiring harnesses and stuff...
also, if you decided to do this, you might want to look into changing the lighting in your gauge cluster because the 07-08 lights will be blue in the console and the gauge lights will be orange... eww

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
yea sumone a while back was talking about how the harness is almost the saem but 2 0r 3 wires need to be moved

·
Registered
740 Posts
yeah if your electrical savvy then go for it... and post pics.. but keep in mind the color difference.. and uhh thats about it.. also, im not sure where you would be able to buy a new one.. from the dealer?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I saw one on ebay the other day. yeah thats true about the blue lights. i definitly like blue more than the ugly orange though, i just wish there was an easier way to change the color of the lights on the dash than actually soldering your own LE

·
Registered
782 Posts
There is a member here who had a thread regarding the 07-08 GT auto climate control. My best bet is to try searching for him. It has pics of the entire swap, including wiring diagrams of the 03-04 and 07-08 climate control harness and connectors.

·
Registered
167 Posts
you are talking about the cluster? yea mine its the same, when its in a quarter of the tank, its alomost emty, jajajajaja i was thinking that was only my cluster. regards
cold
out

·
Registered
167 Posts
i have to tell that this trick is not easy, i spent a week to make it work, so if you give me time cause i have to use relays and stuff that i dont remember for the moment, take care men, cya later!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts