Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a few pics I snapped and some of the things that I hadn't noticed before:

A Tib GS in the new Carbon Gray color--notice the new style of 16" rims:

Tib GT Limited in Regatta Blue--it really is a nice color:

Here's the seat (excuse the blur). The red is really darker than it looks, but I still don't like it.

Engine bay--doesn't look like anything has changed:

Center stack--here you can see the color of the seat a little better. This one has the auto climate control, looks like an outside temp display on top, and it looks like a CD changer too.

Gauges--the gauges are a different style (numbers etc) besides lighting up blue. Also, the needle pivots are black instead of silver and the rings are more of a dark chrome color:

Other things I noticed: The leather seems to be softer. That includes the leather on the steering wheel, which seems to have more cushion than my '05.
Also--the interior silver pieces (door grabs, door handles, window switches, etc) seem to be a darker silver (ie: gunmetal) than my '05 pieces. It would be interesting to see them side-by-side, but they looked noticeably darker.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
The inside RULES! i soooo like it, BUT A: rims suck B: on both ....... BIGTIME

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I like the '07 Tib. It's different from the original '03/'04s, but in a good way that would make me still choose a Tib if I had to do it over again today...

Let's see what the RWD sports car is going to be.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I saw the 07 carbon grey at the North American International Auto Show and it looked really sweet. HOWEVER, I still wouldn't trade my 05 for it! The 05 front grille and rear-end are light years better.

^^^07 front

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey I was there too! Thats awesome, someone else from slc.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Looks great !

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
It looks worse every time I see it. Shame on you Hyundai for taking 1 step forward with the 05-06 and then taking a giant leap backwards with the 07+.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I saw the 07 carbon grey at the North American International Auto Show and it looked really sweet. HOWEVER, I still wouldn't trade my 05 for it! The 05 front grille and rear-end are light years better.

^^^07 front
man,

from the front, the 07 looks mean as hell, but from the sides it's just FUGLY.

those new 16 inch stockers definately look better than the old transformer looking ugly 16 inch stock rims

i still prefer the old style 17's over the new design though, the new one reminds me too much of the str4 rims

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
those seats are absolutely gross....other than that, the interior looks nice....

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Personally I kinda like the back end, but that front is nowhere near as good as my '05.

Another thing I forgot to mention--the visors now have those pieces that extend out to the sides to block the area around the rear-view mirror.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts