Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Banned
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok lastnight i was able to install somethin :3_winkthu FINALLY after, like, 3 or 4 months of waiting for it to get painted...:3_plzdie:

and for those that dont rember

:3_coool:

and i went to install the fog lights, and realized, hyundai forgot to give me the shrouds for the fog lights, that they screw into.. :3_plzdie:

so im waiting on a set of those

ok well, thats mine so far, its gotta have a few things done to it but its doin great so far

· and his new kimchi coupe
8,280 Posts
looks good there, laddie..

· Registered
288 Posts
Nice Turbo man..:3_winkthu

· Banned
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When you say right tools, anything special. I run a brake and suspention garage. We work on alot of semi and trailer stuff, but we do about anything. Was it a bolt on kit?
its bolt on you an extent

you need a metric blind fastner thread setter, unless you go get all new bolts, and use sae

you need a metric tap&die kit

its really helpful to have wobble socket extensions

and alen key sockets

i have a butt load of wrenches and diff sockets, and diff extensions

the wobbles really come in handy for getting at some of the bolts really easily

theres things about the kit tho, they say to use metric drill bits, but if you look at a conversion chart, and go with the sae equivilent thats a smidge smaller

you get better results for the holes you have to tap

otherwise its just too loose :3_winkthu

you need to cut on the fender a lil bit, stuff like that

you are probably highly inclined mechanicly, soo

give it an hr and a half-2 hrs tops, for each door, if you get a kit just pm me, ill tell ya some lil tricks to make the install smoother, as ive taken my off about 4 times to fix lil problems here and there:3_winkthu

· Registered
1,084 Posts
Looks good bro, a 05 bumper really doesnt look bad w/ GK Headlights. I am planning on doing the 05 front bumper conversion as well but I have been saving up for 05 headlights but I think now I will just keep my GK Headlights and save myself $300+

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.