Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I know Paul has has some bad threads over the last couple months SO I figure I would say what my experience with DD was...
Ordered My Parts on July 21st about 10 PM: Tuscani Lanyard and Blue City Lights (1/4 watt)
Received My Parts on July 27th about 8 AM: Regular Shipping

This is Pics of City lights installed (Feel Free To use them if you would like Paul)

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hopefully the group buy hid's are here by friday... These are so bright from the stock ones...

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
yeah hopefully you guys all get them

this is what your gonna be looking at
before

after

they are great quality HIDs.. wish i woulda watied 3 more days so i could of gotten the group buy price lol

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats sweet what temp did u get? 6k?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
both of those look sweet.. congrats to both of you! haha just a little reassurance for me i guess i cant wait till the group buy comes through :3_winkthu

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
i would also suggest to get the color changing turn signals. as you can see, they really bring out the HIDs a lot better

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think i am going to get in trouble with these tho... alot brighter then i thought they were... with my dims on they are still really bright... lol

I was too but i really like 10k so i thought 8k would be the best for me...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
cant wait till i get all settled in, than i can order up some diode stuff. big order from me lol i want like one of everything lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts