Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have read all the threads that I can find on this site about wheels, drops, etc and still am having questions. I have the Min Garage wide body kit and was running stock 17's while doing body work and a custom trunk extension and many other mods that will be seen at a spring show. But anyways I also have TEIN S-Tech lower springs. I am in Iraq and acquired a set of 18x7.5 with 225/40/zr18 tires. I also bought 15mm wheels spacers from seoulfulracing and the guy that is going to put them on for me says it will rub on my body kit. Now I do not think that it will but he still insist that we wait till my coilovers come in in a couple weeks. They are TEIN TYPE FLEX with the EDFC. I was going to order VOLK TE37 16x8's with a 38mm offset and nitto nt-01 245/50zr16 for when I go road racing but now I am questioning myself on wether they will fit or not. I know that all the min kits set a lil bit differant and dont really fit well but I have over 300 hour in mine and have but 3 more layers of fiberglass on it. If you want to see it go to cardomain and the name is the same. dawgincustoms. Any insit would help. Oh and I will try to get a pic of these rims I acquired on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts